Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hi! Shalom! Welcome to our Blog!


Feet on a Rock are Lusi Austin and Heiko and Lori Altmann.
We are friends, musicians and most importantly, followers of Yah and believers in Yeshua.

We desire to walk the ancient paths that Yah has called us to (Jeremiah 6:16) in love, truth, grace and mercy as we are lead by His Spirit and directed by His Word.

We pray the music we have written, arranged and recorded is a blessing to you.
Please feel free to leave comments or questions on this blog and we will try our best to get back to you!

We give thanks to Yah for leading us in every way throughout the creation of this album.
He is our Rock and our Redeemer whom we dearly love.

May Yehovah bless you as you listen to the songs of this album.

=====================================================

NB: I'd like to make a couple of special mentions of thanks... to the ladies at the Torah retreat I went on which was organised by my dear friend Donna Edwards. I shared this music with them, playing it on my guitar. They all encouraged me to seek to get it recorded. In fact, my sweet friend Jeneen actually said, "You don't undertand Lusi. We NEED this music". It was that phrase that really motivated me to seek Yah on how to go about recording it.
When I was talking it over with Heiko and Lori and they offered to record it for me, I could never have imagined that the music would evolve so beautifully. They have gifts that inspire me but their walk with Yah is COMPLETELY inspirational, encouraging and humbling. Thank you both for the way in which you lovingly and patiently perservered in recording this music with the desire to serve Yah with all your heart. Love you both.
Finally, thank you to Brett and our children for allowing me the time and energy to record these songs. Love you mate with all my heart and love you kiddos so much!

-Lusi

3 comments:

  1. Lusi you are too beautiful for words!! Im so blessed to know you! Im so delighted for you that you have being able to fulfil one of your hearts desires with this music. Love and hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to so hear this! Very Very Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind words Donna and your support Andi! Love you both x

    ReplyDelete